'We Run KB' is organised by RYS Entertainment and supported by the Kuala Belait & Seria Municipal Department. The run aims to promote fitness and wellbeing, to create more fun and healthy activities in Belait and to establish a connection in between the residents of the country and their community.
In addition to promoting Kuala Belait as a ‘Little Town with Big Hearts’, the event is also aimed at raising funds for various charities and organizations in the Belait District and to increase awareness for them.
‘We Run KB’ will take place in conjunction with KB Ku Ceria on 27th August 2017 in KB Town. The registration fee is at $20 for the 3 km Fun Run, $25 for the 5 km run and $30 for the 10 km run. All participants of the run will receive a shirt, a bib, a finisher’s meal and a T4 drink voucher.
The categories are divided into male and female. The top three winners for both male and female of the 10km run will receive varying cash prizes at $500 for first place, $300 for the second place and $150 for the third place. On the other hand, the winners for both male and female of the 5 km run will receive $200, $100 and $50 for first, second and third place respectively.
Online registration and Payment starts from 29th July to 20th August.
Registration and Fee Payment
1) Closing date for registration and payment is 20th August 2017. Registrations submitted after this date will not be accepted.
2) Payment can be made at
Unit A3 & A4, 1stFloor, Block 1 Spg.114-22, Jln. Setia Diraja
Light Industry Area, Kuala Belait Negara Brunei Darussalam, KA3131
Direct bank transfer to
Rosnah Yusof & Sons Entertainment
Baiduri Bank Berhad A/C: 03-00-110-432935
Rosnah Yusof & Sons Sdn Bhd
BIBD A/C: 00-001-01-0070070
3) You must retain your receipt and take a screenshot and send to 7290700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
with your IC-number to confirm your registration.
4) Registrations that have been paid for but not submitted within the deadline will NOT BE accepted, regardless of payment.
5) Changes to race categories will not be entertained once registration has been submitted.
6) Race registrations are non-transferable.
New: Updated Route
For more information, please contact 729 0700.